Chevron has put together a great page for guiding suppliers looking to do business with them.
There seems to be incentive for companies that are certified such as those categorized into:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
They clearly specify what they look for:
Companies that provide the high-quality goods and services used by Chevron must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Cost savings
- Financial viability
- Competitive pricing
- Customer focus
- Innovative business solutions
- Excellent safety record
Do you fall into any of these categories? Share in the comments.